5 Secrets to Make Your Life Easier
and Your Pants Smaller
“As busy women we know we need to get in shape (and stay there). Many women say “I don’t have time,” but there are ways to increase our fitness level without dedicating ourselves to hours of exercise and the expense of equipment.
Mothers with young children may feel frustrated with the perceived need to pay a gym membership and get a babysitter (or leave a crying toddler in the gym nursery), not to mention the ordeal of getting everyone dressed, packed and out the door just in time to miss a morning nap.
Women with a crazy schedule and tons of responsibilities wince at the thought of adding “one more thing” to the to-do list.
It just doesn’t seem worth the effort. However, the reality is that it is better for our families and for us to make our physical needs a priority.”
~ from 5 Tips to Fit in Fitness (When You Don’t Have Time)
Free Guide includes:
- Why you don’t have to exercise with gritted teeth, world without end, on and on
- Attention to details that really make a difference
- An easy way to build a new routine
- The workouts that will get you to your goal
- The secrets to staying consistent to get results