1. Choose your T-Tapp workout. I started with the Total System, which includes Basic Workout Plus, the Total Workout and the skin brushing system and supplements. Skin brushing and alfalfa helps tighten your skin as you lose the inches, and it’s why I don’t have hanging skin after massive weight loss.
The MORE workout was designed for those with more health issues, more weight to lose and more birthday candles. The new Senior Fit workout is not just for seniors, believe me, and can also be a great choice to get started, along with the Healthy Hormones/Menopause Management workout (great for hormone balance at any stage of life).
2. Order your DVDs from T-Tapp. If you include the book Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes in your first order, you’ll receive a one-time 30% discount on your entire order.
Here are handy links for you:
The Total System (This is what I started with. It includes Basic Workout Plus and Total Workout, CRT skin brushing system and supplements)
Basic Workout Plus (The 15-minute workout, a budget-conscious way to get started. I got MOST of my results with this one!)
Total Workout (includes Basic Workout Plus)
Healthy Hormones/Menopause Management (featured in Mary Shomon’s book about thyroid issues and hormones)
3. When you receive your order, open the box. That sounds silly, but leaving the box on the shelf won’t get you started on the journey!
4. Be SURE to measure and take photos. Yes, I know you don’t want to. Believe me, I got depressed when I found that I had 52” abs! You don’t have to show those pictures to anyone. But you will be SO glad you had “before” pictures when you get to your “after!” Measuring can be so motivating as you track the inch loss.
5. Start with the Instructional workout. Do it at least 4-5 times (once per day) before you do the actual workout. The Instructional is helping you develop mind-to-muscle connection and giving you form tips to get the most out of your workouts.
6. Keep it realistic and doable. I found that four workouts per week were enough to have inch loss, three times per week was enough to maintain and 5-6 times per week gave faster inch loss but I couldn’t keep up that schedule for very long at a time. Basic Workout Plus is safe to do every day, but take a day off every week to let your body rest and repair. Less is More with T-Tapp. You don’t have to do it every day!
7. Stay consistent! Many weeks I lost only 1” or 0”! I just kept going and those inches added up over a year and a half. That time will pass anyway, so may as well be slimmer and stronger in a few months!
8. Get support and encouragement at the T-Tapp forums or T-Tapp Facebook Page
5 Tips to Fit in Fitness...When You Don't Have Time!
You know you need to exercise,
but don't see how you'll find the time?
These doable tips will help you get consistent with exercise...
and STAY consistent!