Dear Busy Woman, Wife, Mom, Teacher and Household Manager,
Do you dream of an organized, smooth-running household, with happy children cheerfully pitching in to do their part—but then you wake up?
Do you wish you knew simple ways to finally get the laundry under control to have more free time without guilt—while you’re sitting on the clothes piled on the couch?
Maybe you just need help in one or two areas of your home and life management so that you’ll have less headaches and more sense of control.
As a busy, overcommitted mom, you’re probably looking for the quickest, easiest ways to keep up with the house and all you have to do. After having twelve children and facing the mountain of laundry that piled up with them, I’m right there with you.
Starting out as an overwhelmed home manager, eventually I found ways to lighten the load and keep things simple so as to enjoy life beyond housework.
Our house went from piles of clutter, paper and clothes to mostly organized. Mostly means realistic, doable and comfortable, not perfect and sterile and unrealistic.
No matter how busy you are with activities, work, homeschooling and whatever else life dishes up, you don’t have to live in a discouraging mess.
You can have a tidy, pretty home that is warm and welcoming to your family and friends.
You can discover the shortcuts and no-nonsense practical tips that make running your household easier than ever.
You can master the secrets for the fastest road to a result, with no fancy programs or unrealistic expectations, with:
This Lovely Place How-To Guides
This series gives you instant access to time-saving, step-by-step guides designed specifically for busy moms!
From Overdrawn and Overwhelmed to Calm and Confident audios and Listening Guide with Workbook! Click here to read more…
- Tips for feeding your family on a budget—from a mom of 12! Page 8.
- Quick and easy supper meals for the busiest days. Page 11.
- Simple weekly meal planning system. Page 2.
- Sample menus and shopping lists for longer planning. Page 5.
How to do an Emergency Laundry Intervention when the pile is overwhelming. Page 3.
- A simple laundry system to keep it under control. Page 7.
- Favorite (and effective) stain-removing recipe. Page 17.
- Simple steps to sort and store seasonal clothing. Page 14.
- Getting rid of the clutter that makes a mountain of laundry. Page 5.
- 17 pages of Tips and Truth from a mom who is in the laundry trenches with you!
Nothing brings on discouragement and stress quicker than a messy house and feeling like you have to clean it up all alone.
As a busy mom, you’ve got enough to do without being responsible for taking out the trash, mopping the floor and picking up all the clutter.
What’s a tired and overwhelmed mom to do?
Get some help. Easier said than done? You might be surprised.
The help you need is living right under your own roof—your children!
When your children pitch in to help with all the household stuff to do, it lifts a burden from your shoulders so you can breathe again. And believe it or not, it’s good for them.
Six grown children (and six still at home) taught me a thing or two about the attitudes and problems that can come with teaching kids to work around the house.
Twenty-seven years of children doing chores at our house showed me what works (and what doesn’t).
Here’s your chance to put an end to solo housecleaning and get your team of one (or ten) on track to learn valuable life skills while giving you more time and less stress!
- Keys for success in getting children to work. Page 10.
- What to do when a task is poorly done. Page 28.
- The actual chore lists we use now. Page 23.
- Why your children SHOULD be doing chores at home (hint: it may not be what you think!). Page 2.
- Step-by-step instructions (with photos!) for easy, homemade chore charts that kids love to use. Page 13.
- Working with teens. Page 7.
- Quick checklist for getting started. Page 35.
Say goodbye to complicated, guilt-inducing systems with small pieces and a know-it-all attitude. You’ll immediately feel like you can do it! And you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
Here is my personal, unconditional guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied and you don’t learn anything to help you manage your home and life, simply contact me for a full refund, no questions asked.
Tips From a Mom of 12
You'll love this free guide with simple secrets from a Mom of 12. You won't feel "less than" with these tips, you'll be encouraged!