- bad knees (sometimes I could hardly get in bed or walk up stairs)
- chronic sinus issues that required antibiotics several times a year
- increasing blood sugar issues (with a family history of late-onset diabetes)
- extreme fatigue to the point that it was hard to go places
- hormonal imbalances leading to PMS and constant struggles with depression
When I found T-Tapp, I hoped to lose a couple of sizes for upcoming weddings. After just two weeks of exercise, one of my children said to me, “Wow, Mom, you’re not tired all the time anymore.” I was shocked and pleased. In addition:
- The knees took a while to rehabilitate and they still crackle some, but they no longer hurt.
- Sinus infections are rare.
- The T-Tapp move Hoe Downs takes care of any sensations of rising blood sugar.
- In the throes of menopause, I’ve had virtually no hot flashes or mood swings.