As seen in
by 22 million readers!
How a Mom of 12 Went From Size 22W to Size 6
(and is still there)
By Exercising 15-30 Minutes a Few Times a Week!
T-Tapp is different from anything you’ve tried.
This could be the last exercise program you ever do!
“T-Tapp’s preventative wellness workouts deliver results inside and
out. Instead of just focusing on burning calories and fat to lose
weight, T-Tapp concentrates on helping the body rebuild digestion,
assimilation, elimination, in addition to improving lymphatic
function and neuro-kinetic flow. Increased energy, mental clarity
and overall health immediately improve as your body tightens and
tones. Faster inch loss occurs because muscles develop like girdles
so they can uplift and cinch in target areas of concern.”
Renewing Me: Size 22 to 6, 15 Minutes at a Time
“Charlotte’s book encouraged and taught me so much. It is an honest glimpse into the real life of a woman who has succeeded where so many fail. She answers the “How can I?” questions and proves that “Yes, you can!” Regardless of whether you have no children or twelve, you need to read this book!” –Kara in VA
–Lori K., Las Vegas, NV
“I simply loved your book. Really. You are such a real person and I could totally relate to your advice, because you kept it so simple. To lose weight and keep it off, is not supposed to be a huge science experiment, yet so many people think it is. Really thank you for the wonderful inspirational advice Charlotte. I NOW know for sure that I do not HAVE to exercise all day long and try various diets to deprive me to achieve results.”
–Helen, South Africa
“I am so glad that I bought your e-book Renewing Me. I was inspired by your success with T-Tapp and was thrilled that you wrote about your journey! To read about your life, your schedule and your success has been a real motivator for me! Your book was a “wake-up” call for me to take consistent action to reach my goals. I can’t thank you enough!”
--Patricia, Montreal, Canada
- Getting started with T-Tapp. Page 34.
- My actual first month’s workout schedule. Page 7.
- Biggest secret for success! Page 17.
- Top 10 list of things I did NOT do. Page 32.
- How goal-setting worked for me. Page 26.
- Setting up for success–the clothes, the shoes, the space. Page 9.
- The power of short workouts. Page 14.
- Finding time to T-Tapp (and homeschool!). Page 22.
- The power of the mind and thoughts. Page 24.
- Brushing and supplements. Page 20.
- How I approached eating. Page 30.
- The importance of a T-Tapp notebook. Page 11.
- Bonus month’s workout schedule. Page 38.
[break][/break]Download immediately for only 37.00 27.00