Who Else Needs a Personal Cheerleader and Coach
to Help You Stay Consistent with Exercise?
Give me a few minutes a day and I’ll Get You Unstuck and on the Road to Your Goals!
Are you still stuck in “Haven’t Been Consistent with T-Tapp” mode?
Are you just starting out with the T-Tapp workout system and you’re not quite sure how to begin?
Did you just read my e-book Renewing Me: Size 22 to 6, 15 Minutes at a Time and you want “the next step?”
This is the answer for you!
If you want daily hour-long phone calls, three-page coaching emails and expensive in-person private sessions, this is probably not the program for you.
- A mini e-book, Renew You Virtual Coaching Personal Workout Inspiration and Schedule, with workout schedules, instructions and convenient forms
- 30 daily emails full of inspiration, T-Tapp tips and valuable insights
- Every 3rd day, a link to a coaching video of Charlotte sharing her insights and tips for you
- Bonus links and articles
Renew You Virtual Coaching gives you access to expert advice:
- How to jumpstart yourself when enthusiasm lags. Day 11.
- Tips for setting up your space for success with your workouts. Video Day 3.
- What is your brain wired to do (it can’t help it!) and how can you take advantage of that? Video Day 24.
- How to stay consistent with T-Tapp. Day 28
- A secret that helped motivate me on the way to my goals. Video Day 15.
- Why it’s not selfish to care for yourself—first—from a busy mom of 12. Day 8.
[break][/break]Here is my personal, unconditional guarantee. If you’re not encouraged and motivated to stay consistent with T-Tapp by the end of 30 days, simply contact me for a full refund, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose…except inches.
You get TWO schedules PLUS a daily email PLUS videos PLUS bonus articles and links. A full month of personal inspiration delivered right to your computer! The sooner you act, the sooner your transformation begins.
Tips From a Mom of 12
You'll love this free guide with simple secrets from a Mom of 12. You won't feel "less than" with these tips, you'll be encouraged!