Summertime….and the livin’ is easy. Uh, probably not! Summer is a busy time for most of us, and it might have knocked you off of your regular workout schedule. If some inches have crept back on and you need some motivation to kick things in gear, join us for the first-ever T-Tapp Together Bootcamp Weekend!
Teresa Tapp tells us that two workouts a day for two days in a row will help break a plateau. Since a bootcamp is a great way to kickstart inch loss and get your brain-body connection revved up, let’s join together for accountability and fun!
Here’s how it will work:
- First decide if the dates will work for you: Thursday, July 11 through Sunday, July 14, depending on how you choose to do your bootcamp. You can do two workouts a day for two days: Thursday/Friday OR Friday/Saturday OR Saturday/Sunday. OR you can do one workout per day for four days: Thursday through Sunday.
- Next, if you’d like, leave a comment and let me know you’re joining the fun.
- Choose your workout and make a plan. A traditional T-Tapp bootcamp uses the Total Workout. Since I am being careful not to aggravate adrenal fatigue symptoms, I will be doing something shorter. Seriously, a short workout is better than no workout.
- Go to this page to download the form that will match your plan.
- Decide what “extras” you want to add to your form: Drinking more water, upping the alfalfa, Epsom salt bath, bubble bath, pedicure, etc. Make it a homemade spa weekend!
- Finally, check my website daily (beginning Thursday, July 11) to check in, ask questions and get tips. Actually, you can go ahead and check it now because there is a ton of T-Tapp information and encouragement already there!
- If you’re on the list for the Living a Beautiful Life newsletter, you’ll receive a reminder on Wednesday, July 10. You can sign up here (and get exclusive T-Tapp tips that you won’t find anywhere else–twice a week!)
I’ll be doing the weekend right along with you! There is absolutely no charge or obligation to participate, this is just a fun way for us to connect and commit to get back on track with T-Tapp!
Make your plan and WORK your plan! Who’s in for a “T-Tapp Together Bootcamp?”